Providing all your property management services since 1971
1011 Linden St.
Bright, 2 bedroom apartment with spacious kitchen and bathroom!
A large yard in front, wood floors throughout with high ceilings, and large main room windows overlooking Linden St. Water and trash paid, laundry room on site (not in unit). Down the street from Lowell Park and several schools including, but not limited to: Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School and Kipp Bridge College Preparatory School. Need coffee? Enjoy a cup at Orbit’s Coffee just minutes from your new home!
**Please read our open house guidelines**
As house providers, most of our services have been deemed essential by the government. In an effort to maximize everyone’s safety and limit the spears of the Covid-19 virus, all attendees will be required to maintain all social distancing guidelines, including:
1. Maintaining a six-foot distance from others at all times
2. Wearing face masks, glove and/or hand sanitizer at all times
3. Only one person will be allowed to enter the unit at a time(or two from the same household)
4. Please also confirm to the showing agent before entry that you and other members of your household are not experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, influenza, or a cold. These symptoms may include but are not limited to: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, etc.
5. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please do not enter the premises, and immediately get tested to confirm that you do not have the Covid-19 virusOur office is located at 678 14th St Oakland, Ca 94612
Additional $40.00 Application & credit check fee required (non refundable)must be a money order or cashier’s check made out to Western Management.
Western Management Properties believes all materials to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy. Floor plans and design may vary depending on the unit. Units subject to prior rental, change or withdraw without notice