1415 Martin Luther King Jr Way #3C
This studio is conveniently located Martin Luther King Jr. Way and 14th St. Close to City Center BART, Federal and State Buildings. Walking distance to Oakland China Town district, Sunday Broadway Farmer’s Market. Close to #580, #880 and #980 Freeways. Close to public transportation. This is a must see!!
Lovely paint colors
Newer Laminate flooring throughout with modern colors
2 large closets in unit
Coin laundry on site
There is parking for additional $150 monthly fee
Great unit located only blocks away from City Center, near 12th St Bart station, with easy access to highway 580 and 88
**Please read our open house guidelines**
As house providers, most of our services have been deemed essential by the government. In an effort to maximize everyone’s safety and limit the spears of the Covid-19 virus, all attendees will be required to maintain all social distancing guidelines, including:
1. Maintaining a six-foot distance from others at all times
2. Wearing face masks, glove and/or hand sanitizer at all times
3. Only one person will be allowed to enter the unit at a time(or two from the same household)
4. Please also confirm to the showing agent before entry that you and other members of your household are not experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, influenza, or a cold. These symptoms may include but are not limited to: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, etc.
5. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please do not enter the premises, and immediately get tested to confirm that you do not have the Covid-19 virus
Our office is located at 678 14th St Oakland, Ca 94612
Be sure to contact show contact info for your showing appointment!
Additional $40.00 Application & credit check fee required (non refundable)must be a money order or cashier’s check made out to Western Management.
Western Management Properties believes all materials to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy. Floor plans and design may vary depending on the unit. Units subject to prior rental, change or withdraw without notice.
Tenants responsible for all utilities except for water and trash.